Click on the pic to link you to the Las Vegas TZ thread

Thursday, March 15, 2012

My thoughts on FR and beyond!

I am writing this piece 2 weeks to late but I would like to give thanks to the head brotha in charge of Final Round, Shin Blanka! You, sir, put one hell of a show! It was my first major outside of Evo and my first time in your fair city of Atlanta, GA. I know Saturday was a cluster fuck but in my opinion its very forgivable because the of the experience I had. I honestly can not wait for next years Final Round! Oh you best believe Vegas Tekken and the Donks are gonna be back next year!

As for the Tekken scene in Atlanta, all i can say is that its very hostile. And I mean that in a very good way because it will force you to level up or you will be left behind by the entire city. I wish we have this kind of scene here in Vegas.

The next major tournament im looking at is ReveLAtions. Since LA is not far from vegas, i figure there's gonna be a lot of us that are going. I know that i will probably be there for King of Fighters XIII but i will alwo be there for Tekken.

Now i feel myself just starting to go on and on about random things. So i guess ill leave it here. Hope to update this site soon

-Fade702

P.S.
Good shit on making it to top 20 in Final Round Prinny and Randomlama! Thank you for finally putting Vegas in he KoF map!

No comments:

Post a Comment